Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Saskatchewan Oral Health Conference Trade Show hosted by the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CDSS)
September 24 to 26, 2020
Enter your request/confirmation code below to retrieve your registration
Last year we had 66% of our membership attend the conference.
We listened to exhibitor feedback that comes in every year and do our best to continually evolve the trade show to better support our vendors. We have learned that one of the biggest concerns is the lack of traffic during seminars.
To address this concern, the trade show will be setup in the main ballroom of the Delta Marroitt Regina (see trade show plan below). Trade show booths will be around the entire perimeter of the ballroom. The ballroom will have a couple of different uses:
- The center of the ballroom is set up with tables as attendees will take all meals and breaks within the ballroom.
- We are also using the ballroom as a seminar room. The main plenary session will be in this room and then seminars for the remainder of the day.
This means there will be something going on in the ballroom at all times. Other things we have done to encourage trade show attendance is as follows:
- The CDSS is offering FREE conference registration to all licensed members
- We offer CDSS Members 1.5 continuing educations credits for attending the trade show
- We have combined the Social Networking Event with the opening of the conference with the Trade Show on the Thursday, September 24 evening from 4-9:30PM. We serve food during this time to encourage attendance and full bar service is provided
- We also market the trade show heavily within our marketing channels
- We have an incredibly strong speaker line up that rivals that of larger association conferences. For 2020 we have secured Timothy Caufield from Netflix's the User's Guide to Cheating Death!
- We promote the conference as learning opportunities for the entire dental office team. We encourage our members to bring their teams. We also market to the allied dental associations within the province.
Booth Layout Map
Booth Rental Details
$2,250 includes the following
- Complimentary buyer's guide listing in the conference program
- A 8'L x 6'W booth space, pipe & draped back wall [8'high] and side walls [3'high]
- A draped table and two chairs, 600-watt duplex outlet
- Meals included (Thursday's opening reception, Friday breakfast, lunch and breaks)
- Maximum two company representatives per booth. If you wish to have more than 2 people representing your company at your booth you will be charged an additional $75.00 per person.
Note: Proof of certificate of insurance will need to be provided by September 10, 2020 to participate in the conference.
Please carefully read the cancellation policy. Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing by emailing email@example.com. The amount of the refund depends on when the notification is provided. The following is a list of dates and the refunds that will be provided:
FROM January 15th - March 15, 2020: 75% of the trade show fee will be refunded
FROM March 16 - April 15, 2020: 50% of the trade show fee will be refunded
FROM April 16 - June 23, 2020: 25% of the trade show fee will be refunded
FROM June 24th, 2020 onward: NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
Delta Hotels Marriott
1919 Saskatchewan Dr